7 Spirits of the Lord:
Spirit of the Lord (Isa. 11:2..2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;)
1. THE FEAR OF THE LORD: (Awe or reverence for God)
Prov 8:13...13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil:
Prov 16:6...and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
2. WISDOM: (Good judgment, quick and sure decisions, prudence)
Prov. 9:10….The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom:
Job 28:28….Behold,the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom;...
3. KNOWLEDGE: (Clear perception of a truth, fact or subject)
Prov 1:7….The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge:
4. UNDERSTANDING: (The faculty of reasoning, discernment, intelligence, mental power to perceive, sympathetic)
Job 28:28 ...and to depart from evil is understanding.
Prov 9:10 ...and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
5. COUNSEL: (To give advice, to recommend as a course of action)
Prov 8:14...Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding;
Isa 9:6 ...and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor,
6. MIGHT: (Great strength, power, or force)
Jer 32:18-19…18 the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name 19 Great in counsel, and mighty in work:...
7. TRUTH: (Agreement with reality; the eternal principle of right or the natural law of order, fidelity, constancy)
John 16:13...Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
GLORY TO GOD!