Some of the functions of the Apostolic Leader
* The Apostolic Leader must be Godward to get the vision and burden of the Lord.
* The Apostolic Leader must raise up a Presbytery of Elders in the Church who will minister to the people and their needs and function as the Elder of Elders.
* The Apostolic Leader’s primary concern must be to meet the root needs of people and not their felt needs.
* The Apostolic Leader must move his Leadership Team from performing in a “maintenance mentality” and move it to the “equipping and maturing of each believer for the work of the ministry.
* Pastors today center on the people and their needs.
* Pastors today feed the people to put on weight and make them feel satisfied.
* The Apostolic Leader must also develop the corporate identity of the Church so everyone moves forward in the same direction so the Kingdom of God advances.
* The Apostolic Leader must train his Elders and Pastors to minister to the people so they will build up spiritual muscles and have purpose.
* The Apostolic Leader must renew the minds of believers so they will change their lifestyles.
* Pastors today perform services for the people with “bless me” services where they try to meet their peoples’ “felt needs”.
* The Apostolic Leader must center on God’s call and His purposes for the Church encouraging God’s people to become what they are capable of becoming and to do what they are capable of doing.
* The Apostolic Leader must minister the Word of God and make a righteous demand of the people so they will become “doers of the Word and not hearers only”